53l wiring diagram
Fenton, Roy. William Jones' ships: a postscript to Lydney Docks. 63-4. Based on ilustration of The Forester approaching St Helier (Jersey) in June 1927. Between 1911 and 1923 The Forester was owned
by the Forester Steamship Co. It had been built by Edward Finch & Co. of Chepstow for William Jones and was powered by a two-cylinder compound supplied by W. Sisson & Co. of Gloucester. Key to all Issue Numbers Steamindex home page. Issue No. 81 (Winter 2012) Pangbourne station on 30 December 1962. Ian Nash. front cover Covered in thick snow. John Copsey.